Wednesday 4 April 2012

My first carft fair



Well i have ventured into the world of blogging and thought i would start with my first craft fair. so i booked in my first craft fair and then panicked i didn't have enough cards for a stall so i spent almost all day and night crafting like mad and still on the day i didn't think i had nearly enough so i arrived at the venue to discover the other crafters there didn't have 2 heads or anything in fact they were all very lovely and had lots of hints and tips and there was even other crafters new to all this nether the less i was soooooo nervous i had googled all the information i could before hand and with the help of my daughter for assistance we set up shop ! it turned out to be a wonderful day i made new friends learnt what i would do again and what i would do different and had some wonderful feedback more importantly i had plenty of stock after all the panic i look forward to my next fair in 2 weeks time

No comments:

Post a Comment