Friday 11 May 2012


My shopping trip goodies







I had a shopping trip to Hobby craft and bought some goodies and have spent the week playing with my new purchases
so the top 3 cards are made with my new tatty teddies stamps i dont put myself in the class of a stamper i like it but im a bit hit and miss wether it comes out right or not fortunatley on this occasion i did and i used my water colour pencils to colour them in the backing papers are tatty teddy and the backing shapes are made with my nesties  
so after my tatty teddy i went on to make this wedding card using my embossing folders  to emboss the horseshoe's the backing papers are papermania and are very elegant i think they lent themselves well to the wedding theme paper flowers are from do crafts another addiction of mine at the moment it's been a busy week and have had a great time making new things for my craft fair today !
hope you all enjoy the sun and happy crafting :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment