Tuesday 5 June 2012


Crikey where has the time gone


Well i haven't been here for a while i have been busy working and creating and doing craft fairs apart from the work bit all fun stuff i had a stall at a charity funday on bank holiday monday thankfully the weather held out and we had a fantastic day even the hubster enjoyed himself ( he is not really a sitting around kind of guy ) but even he said what a good day it was and i even managed to sell some of my creations which is wonderful and means i now have room to make some more ready for my next one i even made my own jubilee banner for my stall and me the silly fool forgot to take a picture 

i did take a photo of my hubster keeping an ever watchful eye over my stock lol

So seeing as its jubilee and all that i thought the card i would post today would be the jubilee card i made for a competition ( only a friendly one )


I didn't have any jubilee themed stock so apart from the odd bits and pieces this is made from all freebies from the internet.

Well i hope you all had a lovely long and relaxing weekend and as always
Happy Crafting :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment